Sunday, March 18, 2012

Working "Hard" for Their Money! {Louisiana Children's Photographer}


My husband suddenly had the urge to buy the kids a go-kart. He specifically wanted a "fixer-upper" that he and Noah could work on together. He found what he was looking for and surprised Noah with it this week.
(Please excuse this iphone pic)
Photobucket
Part of Dustin's goal was to teach Noah the value of a dollar, and make him earn some of the money to help fix it up. Since then, Noah has been begging to do a lemonade stand. I tried not to shoot down his little hopes and dreams, but we live at the end of a street almost in a cul-de-sac with not much traffic.  However, his dad had a little more faith in him and got them set up on Saturday. Of course, the grandparents, aunts, and uncles got involved and they ended up having numerous "customers" show up for the "big event"! They even picked up a few neighborhood business partners along the way.
Photobucket
The most exciting customers were the ones who showed up on a fire truck. Thanks Uncle Corey! ;) Photobucket
In the end, these Little Boogers earned $79!!! I was pretty stinkin' impressed, and I'm thinking we need to set up shop more often! Photobucket
At the end of the day, Anna Grace says, "Momma, can I have a lemonade stand of my own some day?" Noah chimes in and says, "Anna Grace, I'm gonna tell ya it is A LOOOT of work!" I love them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment