Friday, August 21, 2009

All Good Things Must End

Okay, well this is my first official blog. I figured I'm about to have some free time on my hands, so why not start one! I've had a lot of free time this week and really enjoyed it! It was really nice knowing this that would have been my first week of a new school year, but instead I've been relaxing on the beach. It is our last day of vacation, and I'm not really ready to come home yet, but I am missing my family. I enjoyed watching Anna Grace sink her toes into the sand and splash in the waves for the very first time, she loved it! Of course, Noah is having a blast too! We are getting ready to go ride go-karts and maybe play some miniature golf. Then, it is time to pack, load up the car, and head back to the real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment